Use characteristics of rated voltage 10kV, 35kV overhead insulated cables
1) The rated voltage is 10kV and 35kV.
2) The cable laying temperature should not be lower than -20℃.
3) The maximum temperature of the cable during short circuit (the longest duration does not exceed 5s):
XLPE insulation 250℃;
High density polyethylene insulation 150℃;
4) The maximum long-term allowable working temperature of the cable conductor:
a Cable with carrying wire structure is determined by the maximum long-term allowable working temperature of the insulation:
XLPE insulation 90℃;
High-density polyethylene grade 75℃;
b non-carrying wire construction cable (under consideration)
5) Allowable bending radius of cables
The allowable bending radius of the cable shall not be less than the diameter of the cylinder used in the cable bending test.