Main points of power cable crimping process - preparation stage
1. Preparation stage
1) Check and check the type and specification of the fittings and die for connection, which should be consistent with the nominal cross-section of the cable conductor to be connected, the type of conductor structure (compressed or not) and the hardness of the conductor.
2) Strip the end insulation of the connected wires and cables, and strip the length of the insulation, unless otherwise specified in the design, generally add 5~10mm to the length from the end of the connecting pipe to the cut-off pit or oil plug; The length of the terminal (line nose) stripped of the insulation is the length of the conductor that can be inserted in the cylindrical part of the terminal plus 5~10mm.
3) If the inner wall of the aluminum connecting tube or terminal cylinder is not pre-coated with conductive grease, first wipe the inner wall with a cotton cloth dipped in clean gasoline, then wipe off the oxide film on the inner wall of the tube with metal sandpaper, and then evenly apply a layer Thin conductive grease. The inner wall of the copper tube should have a tin-plated layer, and it is strictly forbidden to contaminate the inner wall in the future.
4) Use carp pliers to round the fan-shaped conductive wire core (round core is not necessary), and use copper wire as a tie wire to tie the end of the conductive wire core tightly, then saw and file it flat, and then wipe the surface of the conductive wire core with a cotton cloth dipped in gasoline Oil stains, brush the surface with a fine wire brush. If it is an oil-paper cable, untie the guide core first, wipe the single wire and the impregnating agent in the gap, then brush the core, and finally apply conductive grease.
5) Insert the wire core into the connection tube or the terminal cylinder. When the cable is connected in the middle, the conductive wire core is inserted into the cut-off pit or the center of the connection tube. When the terminal is connected, it should be fully inserted into the terminal cylinder. For the intermediate connection of the three-core cable, firstly insert the three cores of one cable respectively, and then insert the three cores of the other cable into the other end of the connecting tube according to the corresponding phases.